Are you an experienced Control Systems Engineer looking for your next challenge? You may already be in a managerial role and looking to further develop your career.
Due to continued growth, key opportunities and ongoing project work, we are currently seeking a Digital Industry Manager, based in our Adelaide office, with demonstrated control systems engineering experience to lead and develop our talented Digital Industry team. With a strong focus on both internal and external clients, you will have excellent communication skills, a passion for fostering a positive and engaging team culture and have a thorough understanding of project delivery.
We provide end to end services, across all vendor platforms, across design, procurement, project management, implementation and audit in a collaborative journey with clients across traditional SCADA and PLC systems within the Infrastructure, Mining, Defence and Hydrocarbons industries. We also lead projects in the IIoT elements of data analytics, data governance, cybersecurity, automation, sensors, machine learning, data integration, augmented reality, digital twins, organisational data aggregation and conversions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management, mentorship and growth of Digital Industry team
- Development of relationships with key clients
- Development of relationships with key suppliers
- Managing proposals and estimates
- Developing innovative, fit-for purpose solutions
- Identify growth opportunities
- Project Management of small projects
Essential Skills for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Automation or Mechatronics Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and strong client focus
- Demonstrated team and leadership skills
- SCADA capability particularly ClearSCADA, Citect, iFix and others from design to implementation
- Strong capability with RTU’s and PLC Platforms (Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens and Schneider)
- An attitude to drive innovation through integrated process control solutions
- Confidence driving project opportunities and developing client and supplier relationships
Visit www.logicamms.com.au/careers to find out more about joining our team and our LogiCamms Way.
Our LogiCamms: We are a strong ASX-listed mid-tier engineering, project delivery and operations services business with more than 550 team members. We enhance the value of our customers' operations across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands in the Electrical & Instrumentation, Digital Industry, Multi-Discipline Engineering, Pipelines, Asset Management and Competency Training service lines.
Our Vision: To be the Mid-Tier engineering & operations service provider of choice.
Our Mission: Outstanding Service Delivery through Innovative Engineering, Project and Operations solutions.
The LogiCamms Way: Everything we do is guided by The LogiCamms Way. These values are embraced by all our team members, both at work and in our personal lives.
- Safety: Zero harm, always.
- Our Team Members: We value our greatest asset.
- Delivery: Quality. On time. On budget.
- Innovation: Adding value by being a step ahead.
- Integrity: We are transparent, we do what is right.