We have opportunities for Electrical Engineer or Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer up to senior levels.
Focussing on cost-effectiveness, performance and compliance, our E&I Engineers works across electrical system design, power system modelling, protection design and testing, earthing and lightning system design, process instrumentation and all aspects of installation, commissioning and maintenance.
You will be exposed to clients across New Zealand working on oil, gas, manufacturing, petrochemical, renewables and other local industry projects.
You will be detail-oriented capable of working with a close-knit team of engineers, designers and drafters to produce engineering deliverables to LogiCamms and clients’ standards. As a professional engineer you will ideally offer:
- Understanding of power distribution systems, including protective and control devices.
- Conversant with IEC61511 Safety Lifecycle and ESD architecture and design and SIL determination
- Understanding of I&E systems in oil and gas facilities,
- Testing and commissioning experience (FAT, SAT),
- Understanding of pipeline facility design and hazardous areas,
- Experience with asset and maintenance management systems,
- Understanding and experience using current industry standards,
- Experience generating engineering estimates and quotations,
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines,
- Problem solving and open thinking,
- Degree or equivalent experience/qualifications are mandatory (Electrical, Instrument and Control or Mechatronics).
If you are an I&E Engineer with a passion for delivering engineering excellence and want a to work in a collaborative team environment with varied clients and projects, apply today.
Our New Plymouth team is one of the larger engineering consultancies in the Taranaki area, seeing growth across New Zealand and internationally.
We are a passionate team, working in an enviable location, close enough to the beach for a lunch time walk. We embrace a positive work/life balance, ensuring we enjoy the Taranaki region, with fitness groups and regular BBQ’s. You will have the opportunity to travel and work on industrial sites across Taranaki and, work on projects with our Australian teammates. We also offer our New Zealand staff medical and life insurance, a 37.5-hour week and a range of other staff benefits.
Visit www.logicamms.com.au/careers to find out more about joining our team and our LogiCamms Way.
Our LogiCamms: We are a strong ASX-listed mid-tier engineering, project delivery and operations services business with more than 550 team members. We enhance the value of our customers' operations across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands in the Electrical & Instrumentation, Digital Industry, Multi-Discipline Engineering, Pipelines, Asset Management and Competency Training service lines.
Our Vision: To be the Mid-Tier engineering & operations service provider of choice.
Our Mission: Outstanding Service Delivery through Innovative Engineering, Project and Operations solutions.
The LogiCamms Way: Everything we do is guided by The LogiCamms Way. These values are embraced by all our team members, both at work and in our personal lives.
- Safety: Zero harm, always.
- Our Team Members: We value our greatest asset.
- Delivery: Quality. On time. On budget
- Innovation: Adding value by being a step ahead.
- Integrity: We are transparent, we do what is right.