We are looking for experienced Process Engineers (Senior to Lead) for new roles in our growing New Plymouth team. These roles offer an opportunity to be part of a collaborative multi-disciplinary engineering and project delivery services team.
Our Process team delivers fit for purpose and cost-effective design solutions for our clients across all phases of development, with clients across New Zealand on oil, gas, manufacturing, petrochemical, renewables and other local industry projects.
Ideally, you will have experience in oil & gas, although experience in manufacturing, dairy, infrastructure or heavy industry is also valued. Your proven experience as a Process Engineer will bring:
- Expertise in process design for all engineering phases from concept/select and FEED through to detailed design and commissioning,
- Accuracy in the preparation of quotations, technical solutions, risk identification & mitigation strategies,
- Strength in process engineering including process modelling, calculations and P&ID development,
- Knowledge and experience in latest technology and methodologies to enable efficient and competitive engineering solutions to be developed,
- Experience in site commissioning and the willingness to travel and undertake site work would be advantageous.
We are looking for someone that has:
- A Process Engineering degree (or equivalent),
- Technical expertise in design of industrial process systems,
- Consulting and/or operational experience with commercial acumen for project and client success.
The following are valued but not essential:
- Chartered status with IChemE or Engineering New Zealand,
- LOPA / HAZOP Facilitator experience and accreditation,
- Skills in using process simulation software such as VMGSim or Aspen HYSYS,
- Experience in Process Safety Engineering.
Our New Plymouth team is one of the larger engineering consultancies in the Taranaki area, seeing growth across New Zealand and internationally.
We are a passionate team, working in an enviable location, close enough to the beach for a lunch time walk. We embrace a positive work/life balance, ensuring we enjoy the Taranaki region, with fitness groups and regular BBQ’s. You will have the opportunity to travel and work on industrial sites across Taranaki and, work on projects with our Australian teammates. We also offer our New Zealand staff medical and life insurance, a 37.5-hour week and a range of other staff benefits.
Visit www.logicamms.com.au/careers to find out more about joining our team and our LogiCamms Way.
Our LogiCamms: We are a strong ASX-listed mid-tier engineering, project delivery and operations services business with more than 550 team members. We enhance the value of our customers' operations across Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and the Pacific Islands in the Electrical & Instrumentation, Digital Industry, Multi-Discipline Engineering, Pipelines, Asset Management and Competency Training service lines.
Our Vision: To be the Mid-Tier engineering & operations service provider of choice.
Our Mission: Outstanding Service Delivery through Innovative Engineering, Project and Operations solutions.
The LogiCamms Way: Everything we do is guided by The LogiCamms Way. These values are embraced by all our team members, both at work and in our personal lives.
- Safety: Zero harm, always.
- Our Team Members: We value our greatest asset.
- Delivery: Quality. On time. On budget
- Innovation: Adding value by being a step ahead.
- Integrity: We are transparent, we do what is right.